Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back again... with a new theme.

I suspect that Ryan will be the only person to read this post... at least for a little while. I am going to see what kind of audience I can collect by focusing all of my efforts on reviewing and posting on new and upcoming movie previews.

As you will notice. I had 2 measly posts in 2006 while I was still a student. One was about a short film (Lots of Robots) which still hasn't been continued since my original post. The other was on Nacho Libre's preview when it was first released.

All in all, I believe that focusing on movie previews and getting my readers excited about upcoming movies will be an easier task than posting on entire movies. Since I don't have time to watch a movie a day, a movie review of the day is an impossible task. I can post on one movie preview a day much easier and it is more of an enjoyable task for me anyways at this point of my life.

Enjoy my blog.

1 comment:

BizNazMan said...

This is great stuff Bryan man. Keep 'em coming.